Monday 26 March 2012

Pairs sword and lance

So our replacment horse Dahnno was brought out and promptly sent back as he was lame, I would hasten to add none of the British had ridden the spare as we were all happy with the drawn horses.

So que some flapping from me, and Dawn grabbing my shoulders and telling me to 'calm down' to be fair my oakleys were misting up...

Anyway the judges sent for another horse and a very cute Marwari called 'Snow White' arrived (the grey in the pictures)

Gerald had a whole 30 seconds to trot to the start and we were first on. We had to trot through dogs who decided to kip on the start line, which was higly distracting. A dog also chased Gerald down the track, sadly I blanked being too late once again!!

The second round Gerald did a stirling job for a 6 and I once again let the side down and was way too late with the sword. Power ran well with snow white, so I have no excuses!!

The day still ended on a high with the presentation of the medals for team lance!




No comments:

Post a Comment