Saturday 24 March 2012

Morning session - blankety blank

Oh dear sword individual, my strongest event.....

3 runs this morning and I fudged them all, the first two I got the peg too close to the pony, the last run I was just late.

Feeling a wee bitg depressed by my own performance as have zero excuse especially as power is short!!

In constrast Gerald is doing great a full house, but can he do the same in round B?

David and Jerry doing better both picking up the smallest peg on the last run.

I could really use practise to gain consistency, the Sudan team have all been putting out pegs and practising like crazy. The south Africans also changed their team to experts at this. The British definitely need to get more organised and have a coach for practise and think strategically about taking extra riders. Poor Dawn cannot physically do more, so extra hands make everything easier.

Only one picture this morninhg, Akash of Canada and his beautiul sword, too pretty to peg with really!!


No comments:

Post a Comment