Wednesday 21 March 2012

Not quite what I meant when getting to know the teams

So the bus journey was a bone shaking 2 hours from New Delhi, it wasn't so much the distance, but the slow speed of traffic. It is just per the tv documentaries with posh compounds army barracks and slums along the route. I was so tired I even slept on the bus despite the incessant beeping of horns. I don't know why they chose to beep rather than use their mirrors, but it means its noisy!

So we are staying at the Parth hotel, but were slightly concerned when they said we only had two double rooms (double beds) between five of us! Not practical for a good nights sleep...

I've currently got my own room, but am in danger of being shacked up with a girl from the packistan team. Now whilst in a twin I "could" do this, I definitely object to sleeping in the same bed as someone I don't know

Whilst on the subject of rooms, yup there's no toilet roll, just the hose and two rather skanky looking sponges.
I haven't got the hang of this without driblling water down on or both legs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment