Friday 23 March 2012

Uh oh

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later.... I broke my lance!!
The team is doing well bar me, the competition is individual lance round A.

We went to find out mounts and decked them out with the union jack libbys bridles and breastplates which really stand out along with the polypads.

It is more sunny today, so everyone is using sunglasses to help see the pegs and keep the dust out.

So the results for round A are in:-

David has a full house of 18, and what looked like good speed, Gerald is on 12 and Jerry on 8 and I somewhat let the side down with just a measly 2 for worrying the last peg!

I ran the first run with my own lance, the seond with a heavy Puckey special and the third with a very light borrowed Indian lance leant by the Haryana grooms, I am hoping mine can get welded at lunch!!

We are back in the hotel for lunch (hence the WiFi) and we believe David is 2nd behind Prince Malik from Pakistan.

Round B follows after lunch, followed by the rings and peg

Pictures are of NewLight (Gerald's horse), Power wearing the wow stock and close up of Powers head, my broken lance and finally where the horses are keep in tents.






No comments:

Post a Comment